Our purpose at Bethesda is simple and two-fold,
"to love God and love people."
Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments." Matthew 22:37-40 NIV
Our Core Values
- Missions Minded – We dedicate ourselves to the evangelism of the world through sending/aiding missionaries to go to the ends of the earth. We will seek God’s empowerment to evangelize those whom we come in contact with locally.
- Community Oriented – We dedicate ourselves to be the Church that connects with the community to make a difference in people’s lives. Our desire is to be the Church that the people turn to in their time of need.
- Guest Friendly – We dedicate ourselves to be friendly to all those who attend our services or that we come into contact with outside the walls of our building. Our desire is to be a church Family that doesn’t leave anyone out.
- Discipleship Motivated – We dedicate ourselves to be a body of believers that is constant in growth through the teaching of the scriptures. Our desire is to be disciples on a real life basis, 24/7, following the example Jesus lived.
- Free to Worship – We dedicate ourselves to be a Church that is engaging to all generations. Our desire is to exemplify the Worship of the Creator of All in our daily lives.